Thursday, June 5, 2008

Home At Last

























It's June 5th and we are home and loving it...Grace has been wonderful. She is sleeping thru the night and taking nice 2 hour naps! A bonus for Mom.
She really likes playing in her room and downstairs we made a nice kitchen play area. She really likes cook and play with her food and plates. One of her favorite areas is our pots and pans. Big fun.
She also likes to play outside and help her Mom in the garden. She is such a joy and changing everyday.
Will post more pictures soon!
The pictures are of Grace in th backyard and running at my old workplace...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nıce pıctures
lens

Anonymous said...

Welcome to parenthood! Nita you will find that Mommyhood and be frustrating, demanding, and heartbreaking but you will also find it to be the most rewarding and the most important thing you will ever accomplish! I am so looking forward to seeing and hearing about Grace as she grows. Childhood lasts only a short time so enjoy every moment you can with Grace! In a blink she will be grown and you will be yearning for these years with her again. I Love you all! Kelly

Anonymous said...

ssharks1
OH MY!!!! She sounds so like you were as a toddler!!!! You were sucha doll--you were MY doll! I was 10 when you were born so my plastic babies soon lost their appeal when I had my real baby sister!!!! You were so good and played with everything!Yes, you were a "buger stranger" too at times but nothing you did ever made me love you less...well..maybe those times you made me mad on purpose... or when i almost fell to my death on prom night when I was GRANDLY acsending the steps and my high heel broke! I could have dies and you laughed at me! ARRRGGHH!! BUT I still love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys all look and sound so very happy. Grace is such a beautiful child in every way possible. I love hearing about the things she does and her learning new words and new things. This is the most magical time of your child's life, so savor every moment because it doesn't last forever.

What I love is that Grace has already developed a "Nitatude!" That in itself proves that Grace was for you and you alone.

You guys are so very blessed and you are all very special to me. I can't wait to see Grace on July 18!

Love you all so much.