Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer 08







Okay I am so sorry I haven't posted sooner. This summer is flying by. Grace is really doing great. She loves her home, family, and visting new friends and family all the time.
We had her baptized on June 20th and that was fun. We had family coming in from all directions. My cousin who is a pastor performed the ceremony in our backyard.
She has now met all my family and Carl's. They all love her dearly and have spoiled her rotten.
We visited the Newell family in Logansport who we were with in China. I think Lilly and Grace remembered each other. We are planning a trip to the zoo in September with them. My brother also lives in Logansport.
Grace still isn't talking alot but understands everything which amazes us. She is feeding herself. And the speech is coming. New words are coming each week.
We will watch the Olympics tomorrow and be amazed that we got to visit China and even have a piece of it forever with us in Grace.
I will write soon. Sure looking forward to fall with Grace.
Here are some new pictures!

No comments: